This beautiful home has 3 bedrooms, 2 1⁄2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage and 2300 sq. ft. It is located in the award winning Keller ISD and sandwiched affordably in the highly desirable area of Heritage Trace, Crawford Farms, and Woodland Springs area. The gorgeous landscaping is all organically raised. It features an open floorplan, a large upstairs gameroom, a huge master suite, custom paint, brocade shutters, custom wainscot, a custom designed mantle around the wood burning fireplace, a security system, new laminate flooring in master bedroom, and surround sound speakers in the family room. All of the ceiling fans have been updated and many rooms have been recently painted. The many upgrades total $23,400! Energy saving features include added insulation, and the home is energy star certified. A community pool and playground are nearby.
UPGRADES TO 10244 SOURWOOD DRIVE:
Over $23,400 in upgrades include:
- Living room additions $5000 with custom paint job and wainscot, folding craftsman indoor shutters on west face, and entirely new custom designed add-on fireplace facings including the mantle.
- The outdoor arch entry lantern was custom ordered (valued at nearly $3000 new.)
- Cast iron and bronze handrail value- custom designed and professionally installed $400.
- Craftsman style shutters outside $500
- Plantation blinds added on inside throughout the home app-$700
- European cabinet for china-$200
- Outdoor rain gutters added with rain barrels addition- $900
- If we added up the mature landscaping value it would top nearly $10,000. We changed out the original tacky stuff and added most of the landscaping.
- Swingset and giant flower pot-$700
- Carpenter’s workbench added in the garage, complete with hand drawn tool outlined peg board in garage.-$ 100.
- Laminate floor upstairs- $1000
- Additional insulation above the builder’s contribution in attic and highly effective insulation on garage door-$400
- Plantation shutters added throughout.
- Address: 10224 Sourwood Drive, Fort Worth, Texas, 76244
- Price: $173,400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Square Ft: 2300
- Suburb: Fort Worth
- MLS#: 13012862
- Year Built: 2004
- School District: Keller
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Type: attached
- Architecture Style: Traditional
- Exterior Type: Brick
- Roof Type: Composition
- Foundation: Slab
- Heating/Cooling: Central Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Direct Vent
- Fireplaces: 1 Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- Interior Features: Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- Kitchen Features: Built-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- Outdoor Features: Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System